Friday, July 1, 2011

These are a few of my favourite things.....

Good Morning!

Soooooo,
I seem to be clarifying and cataloging my entire existence, here...
                                                                  So be it......
                                                    I promised this blog would be..
                                                        A Day In The Life, right?

I am having a Tag Sale and am dusting off potential items to sell. The problem is...
I don't want to part with anything!



I want to show you why...









                                   These are a few of my favourite things..
                                                         See what I mean?
                                                  How cute is this honeypot?
                                             ~It even has a bee on the spoon~

                                                         Pretty veggie dish
                                                      It looks like a veggie, too!

Really cute butter holder



 Sweet little jam jar, right?




and a
BEAUTIFUL PASTA BOWL

You guessed it...I am keeping it all
~More tomorrow~
[This was just the tip of the iceberg, after all]
oxoxoxoxoxoxo
Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home