Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Words, Art, Music and other Passions

Bonjour,
Ciao,
Hola,
Kayfa Halook,
Hello..
I am a 55 year old  Mom, Daughter, Wife, Sister, Aunt, Godmother, Godchild, Niece, Cousin, Friend ,Teacher and [perennial] Student with endless thoughts, interests and hobbies..
In addition I have been feathering my nest..inside and out..and will be posting renovation photos. 
Well, fotos through my mind's eye,anyway...
Please feel free to browse.
.
Each entry will be A Day In The Life...no more and no less..
[I want to include music within these pages, as soon as I figure out how to do it..]


So,
"Words" (some my own, some not)
 "Art" (some my own, some not),
"Music"(ditto) and other
"Passions",
And as I suppose are all blogs, this will be written as much "for me" as "about me"..


“Your daily life is your temple and your religion. When you enter into it take with you your all.”  Khalil Gibran










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home